Internship, Investor Services at Putnam
This job posting is no longer active
The Investor Service Representative Internship position is an excellent internship opportunity that offers an exciting and rewarding internship experience in financial services! The ISR will work in a collaborative, innovative in-bound call center that strives to promote world class service to Putnam’s shareholders and advisors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about the mutual fund industry and the suite of products and services offered by Putnam Investments in the financial services arena, while being part of an award-winning team. The ISR position offers a robust training program in addition to on-going weekly mentoring and support from your management team and peers.
Students will learn to:
- Interact daily with financial advisors and individual investors while applying a strong knowledge of Putnam’s products, procedures and services
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Adhere to legal requirements and utilize product knowledge to facilitate financial and non-financial transactions in a complete and accurate manner
- Actively participate in new hire training and on-going training as deemed necessary, as well as weekly mentoring sessions with your management team
- Undergraduate student
- Minimum of 15 hours per week required
- Students will start in December, train through winter break, and work throughout the following semester
- Previous client/customer service work experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying schedules between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm ET, Monday – Friday
At Putnam we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We also undertake to hire, develop and retain the most talented individuals by valuing the varied skills that you bring.