Space Planner at Putnam
This position is responsible for maintaining space utilization data and facilities inventory across multiple companies and locations. In this role, the individual will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on space utilization and making recommendations based on needs. This fast paced job will require the candidate to participate in on-going projects with colleagues within the division. An emphasis on communication, process, and design is important. The candidate must be proficient in CAD design, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ managing and designing space and supporting project managers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Utilize AutoCad to manage and maintain space inventory data across multiple companies
· Work with management to develop and comply with long-range space allocation goals
· Provide and maintain accurate database of floor plans
· Make recommendations through design options as requested
· Manage and allocate available inventory and create project specification lists.
· Prepares drawings for project-specific tasks and shares with internal/external service
· Works on numerous software programs to perform daily functions, including AutoCAD, Archibus Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Essential Skill Set
Proficient in AutoCad
Knowledge of building codes
Solid PC skills
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Ability to multi-task
Resource management abilities
Sense of Urgency
At Putnam we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We also undertake to hire, develop and retain the most talented individuals by valuing the varied skills that you bring.