Sr Tech Exp, Ent Collaboration at Putnam
This job posting is no longer active
Putnam’s Enterprise Collaboration team is seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our team. The primary responsibilities include managing all aspects of our mobile device management and application management platform. Additional responsibilities include managing our suite of Collaborative tools, including, but not limited to Office 365 and Symphony.
This individual will work diligently to ensure we are providing services and tools that provide the most value to the business. This includes evaluating new platforms and tools, performing proof-of-concepts, keeping abreast of product roadmaps, forming relationships with vendor product managers to advance our implementation and helping to influence product development to meet our needs.
This individual will work across Digital Technology and the business to understand and create high business value solutions. This includes evangelizing the products and services Digital Technology provides and clearly articulating their business value.
- Provide technical leadership for Collaboration services
- Maintain Collaboration services and their integrations, both on-premise and SaaS based
- Evangelize Collaboration capabilities, solutions and features to technical teams and the business
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including and not limited to, architectural diagrams, run books, and disaster recovery plans
- Excellent written, verbal, and project management skills
- Ability to self-learn, continuously innovate, and stay ahead of our user base
- Excel in a collaborative work environment
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with both Windows and Unix environments
- Office 365 Administration
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree a plus
- 5-8+ years of industry experience, in IT field is required
- Knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies
- Expertise with Microsoft and Macs OS’s
- Experience with server, desktop and application virtualization
- Experience with modern persistent chat platforms Microsoft Teams, Symphony, Slack, Hipchat, etc.
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Experience in Financial or a highly regulated industry is a plus
At Putnam we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We also undertake to hire, develop and retain the most talented individuals by valuing the varied skills that you bring.