Investor Service Representative at Putnam
The Investor Service Representative (ISR) position is an excellent entry level opportunity that offers an exciting and rewarding career path in financial services! The ISR will work in a collaborative, innovative in-bound call center that strives to promote world class service to Putnam’s shareholders and advisors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about the mutual fund industry and the products and services offered by Putnam Investments in the financial services arena, while being part of a DALBAR Award-winning team. The ISR position offers a robust training program in addition to on-going weekly mentoring and support from your management team and peers. The next Investor Services training program will begin October 2017.
Putnam is in the business of developing talent and accelerated opportunities exist for those who demonstrate the aptitude and passion for success. This role is an entry point for many career paths and opportunities within Putnam Investments such as Accounting & Control services, Corporate Finance, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Investment Services & Operations, and management.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Provide world class service on all client interactions while applying a strong knowledge of Putnam’s products, procedures and services
- Adhere to legal requirements and utilize product knowledge to facilitate financial and non-financial transactions in a complete and accurate manner
- Actively participate in new hire training and on-going training as deemed necessary, as well as weekly mentoring sessions with your management team
- Bachelor's degree, strongly preferred
- Client Service/Customer Service work or internship experience preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, internet/intranet navigation abilities and the willingness /eagerness to learn new skills and software systems
- Flexibility to work varying schedules between 8:00am - 8:00pm ET, Monday - Friday
Please note, the next Investor Services training program will be October 2017.
At Putnam we are committed to a diverse workforce and take positive steps to ensure equal opportunity in our recruitment process. We also undertake to hire, develop and retain the most talented individuals by valuing the varied skills that you bring.