Social Media Communication Manager at Putnam
This job posting is no longer active
Social Media Communication Manager
Putnam Investments is seeking a Social Media Communication Manager to join our industry-leading marketing team.
- Manages daily operational and functional aspects of social media program, including network postings, editorial and compliance approvals, and final recordkeeping.
- Monitors social activity across all networks for brand and service issues requiring immediate attention.
- Monitors performance of content and networks and makes informed, ongoing recommendations for optimization.
- Lead in developing annual and quarterly advertising plans and execution.
- Supports enterprise social activity, including sales, human resources, shareholder services, public relations, and investment division.
- Actively contributes to social media content creation.
- Leverages sports marketing partnerships as sources of content.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year of social media experience.
- Knowledge of and fluency in social media networks and their application to marketing.
- Ability to write and create social media content.
- Proficient with social media management software, social network advertising interfaces, and Google Analytics. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), video editing software (Final Cut) or basic understanding of video editing and storytelling. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) fluency.
- Ability to conceptualize, schedule, and manage projects from beginning to conclusion.
- Knowledge of financial services in general, and the mutual fund industry specifically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.